LIST OF SPECIAL SESSIONS
- Special Session #1 "Intelligent Techniques of Electromagnetic System Design for 5G and Beyond (ITES-22)"
- Special Session #2 "Recent Trends in Signal Processing, Communication and IoT (RTSPCI-22)"
- Special Session #3 "Recent Trends in AI Signal Processing Integrated Circuits (ASPIC-22)"
- Special Session #4 "Intelligent Techniques in Applied Data Science and Machine Learning (ITML-22)"
- Special Session #5 "Emerging Trends in Cognitive Computing and Deep Learning (ETCDL-22)"
Call for Special Sessions
We are inviting proposals for organizing special sessions relevant to the theme of ICMEET 2022. The goal of these sessions is to provide a forum for contributions that are highly specialized. A special session consists of at least 5 papers. Please note that review papers will not be considered for publication.
Proposals for special sessions are required to contain the following information:
- Title for the proposed special session
- One page summary of the special session including its motivation and goals
- List of organizers (names, affiliations, e-mail ids, mobile numbers, and short bio).
There is a two-page limit for each proposal. Selected special sessions will be announced through the conference website and will be open for submission to everyone.
The proposer of Special session restrict himself/herself to be an author of a paper in the proposed session to avoid conflict of interest.
Submit the Special Session Proposals to: email@example.com