PIC–ICMEET 2022 is an open innovation contest to students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programs which provides an opportunity to work on major engineering challenges being faced by the industry today. The primary objective of the contest is to ignite young minds and provide exposure to real challenges faced by the global industry, thereby making it a project. Through this contest, students will get an invaluable opportunity to work on futuristic technologies and augment the solution development team.
The following are the thrust areas for Project Innovation Contest.
- Internet of Things
- Medical Devices
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- RF Antenna Design
- Advanced Communication Systems
Project Innovation Contest Rules
- Project contest is open only for female students.
- The size of each team is limited to four members
- Registration fees per team is Rs.1,000/-
- The teams should submit a report of 1,000 words along with high resolution images of their working prototype
- The teams should submit a PPT according to the given template
|Last Date for Submission:||30-04-2022|
|Notification of Acceptance:||15-05-2022|
|Last date for Registration:||30-05-2022|
Project Innovation Contest Submission and Template
|Project Submission Link||Click Here|
|Project Submission PPT Template||Click Here|